1. HL Zhang, NJ, Zhou, Ju F*. Immunoreaction-Based Sensors to Improve Bacterial Detection. Book chapter of “Handbook of Biochips”，Springer，May 2020. ISBN: 978-1-4614-6623-9.
2. JuF, Fang, HHP, Zhang T*. Application of Metagenomics in Environmental Anaerobic Technology. Book chapter V of “Anaerobic Biotechnology: Environmental Protection and Resource Recovery”, Imperial College Press, October, 2015.ISBN: 978-1-78326-790-3.
1. Runshuai Zhang#, Yuanzhen He#, Luxia Yao#,Jie Chen, Shihao Zhu, Xinxin Rao, Peiyuan Tang, Jia You, Guoqiang Hua, LuZhang, Feng Ju*, Lianfeng Wu*. 2021. Metformin chlorination byproducts indrinking water exhibit marked toxicities of a potential health concern. (146)106244.
2. ZhuG, Wang X, Yang T, Su J, Qin Y, Wang S, Gillings M, Wang C, Ju F, et al. 2020. Air pollution could drive global dissemination of antibiotic resistance genes. The ISME Journal, 1-12.
3. CaoY, Yu X, Ju F, Zhan H, Jiang B, Kang H, Xie Z.2020. Airborne Bacterial Community Diversity, Source and Function along the Antarctic Coast. Science of The Total Environment, 142700.
4. WangCX, Wang YB, Wang YL, Cheung KK, Ju F, Xia Y, Zhang T. 2020. Genome-centric microbiome analysis reveals solid retention time (SRT)-shaped species interactions and niche differentiation in food waste and sludge co-digesters.Water Research. (181) 115858.
5. NiY, Yu G, Chen H, Deng YQ, Wells PM, Steves CJ, Ju F, Fu JF, 2020. M2IA: a WebServer for Microbiome and Metabolome Integrative Analysis. Bioinformatics. btaa188.
6. Hu WC, Liang JS, Ju F, Wang QJ, Liu RP, Bai YH*, Liu HJ, Qu JH, 2020. Metagenomics unravels differential microbiome composition and metabolic potential in rapid sandfilters purifying surface water versus groundwater. Environmental Science &Technology. 2020, 54, 8, 5197-5206.
7. JuF, Zhang T. 2019. Advances in meta-omics research on activated sludge microbial community. Microbiology China, 46(8): 2038-2052 (in Chinese).
8. JuF, Beck K, Yin X, McArdell Christa, Singer H, Johnson D, Zhang T, Buergmann H*. 2019. Wastewater treatment plant resistomes are shaped by bacterial composition, genetic exchange and upregulated expression in the effluent. TheISME Journal 13 (2), 346-360.
9. ZhaoF#, Ju F #, Huang K, Mao Y, Zhang XX*., Ren H, Zhang T*. 2019. Comprehensive insights into the key components of bacterial assemblages in pharmaceutical wastewater treatment plants. Science of The Total Environment 651, 2148-2157.10492–10502 #equal contribution.
10. GuoF, Zhang T, Li B, Wang Z, Ju F, Liang Y, 2019. Mycobacterial species and their contribution to cholesterol degradation in wastewater treatment plants.Scientific reports 9 (1), 836.
11. Ju F, Wang Y, Zhang T. 2018. Bioreactor microbial ecosystems with differentiated methanogenic phenol biodegradation and competitive metabolic pathways unraveled with genome-resolved metagenomics.Biotechnology for Biofuels 11 (1), 135.
12. Jiang XT, Ye L, Ju F, Wang YL, Zhang T*.2018. Toward an intensive longitudinal understanding of activated sludge bacterial assembly and dynamics. Environmental Science & Technology. 52(15), 8224-8232.
13. Jiang XT, Ye L, Ju F, Li B, Ma LP, ZhangT*. 2018. Temporal dynamics of activated sludge bacterial communities in twodiversity variant full-scale sewage treatment plants. Applied microbiology and biotechnology, 1-10.
14. Huang K, Mao Y, Zhao F, Zhang XX, Ju F,Ye L, Wang Y, Li B, Ren H, Zhang T. 2018. Free-living bacteria and potential bacterial pathogens in sewage treatment plants. Applied microbiology and biotechnology102 (5), 2455-2464.
15. Ju F, Lau, F, Zhang T*. 2017. Linking microbial community, environmental variables and methanogenesis in anaerobic biogas digesters of chemically enhanced primary treatment sludge. Environmental Science & Technology. 51 (7), 3982-3992.
16. Hu A, Ju F, Hou L, Li J, Yang X, Wang H,Mulla SI, Sun Q, Bürgmann H*, Yu CP*. 2017. Strong impact of anthropogenic contamination on the co‐occurrence patterns of a riverine microbial community. Environmental Microbiology 19(12):4993-5009.
17. Ju F, Li B, Ma LP, Wang YB, Huang DP,Zhang T*. 2016. Antibiotic resistance genes and human bacterial pathogens:co-occurrence, removal, and enrichment in municipal sewage sludge digesters.Water Research. 91, 1-10.
18. Ju F, Wang YB, Lau FTK, Fung WC, HuangDP, Xia Y, Zhang T*. 2016. Anaerobic digestion of chemically enhanced primarytreatment (CEPT) sludge and the microbial community structure. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 100 (20), 8975-8982.
19. Li B#,· Ju F# ,·Cai L ,·Zhang T*. 2015.Profile and fate of bacterial pathogens in sewage treatment plants revealed by high-throughput metagenomic approach. Environmental Science & Technology.49 (17), 10492–10502 #equal contribution.
20. Li B, Yang Y, Ma LP, Ju F, Guo F, TiedjeJ. Zhang T*. 2015. Metagenomic and network analysis reveal wide distribution and co-occurrence of environmental antibiotic resistance genes. The ISME Journal. 9(11):2490-2502.
21. Ju F, Zhang T*. 2015. Experimental design and bioinformatics analysis for the application of metagenomics inenvironmental sciences and biotechnology. Environmental Science &Technology. 49(21), 12628-12640.
22. Ju F, Zhang T*. 2015. 16s rRNA gene high-throughput sequencing data mining of microbial diversity and interactions. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology 99(10):4119-4129.
23. Ju F, Zhang T*. 2015. Bacterial assembly and temporal dynamics in activated sludge of a full-scale municipal wastewater treatment plant. The ISME Journal. 9: 683-695.
24. Wang YB, Xia Y, Ju F, Zhang T*. 2015.Metagenome approaches revealed a biological prospect for improvement on mesophilic cellulose degradation. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 99(24):10871-10879.
25. Chao YQ, Ma LP, Yang Y, Ju F, Zhang XX,Wu, WM, Zhang T*. 2014. Metagenomic analysis reveals significant changes ofmicrobial compositions and protective functions during drinking watertreatment. Scientific Reports. srep03550.
26. Ju F, Xia Y, Guo F, Wang ZP, Zhang T*.2014. Taxonomic relatedness shapes bacterial assembly in activated sludge ofglobally distributed wastewater treatment plants. Environmental Microbiology.16(8):2421-2432.
27. Ju F, Guo F, Ye L, Xia Y, Zhang T*.2014. Metagenomic analysis on seasonal microbial variations of activated sludgefrom a full-scale wastewater treatment plant over four years. Environmental Microbiology Reports. 6(1): 80-89.
28. Peng XX, Guo F, Ju F, Zhang T*. 2014. Shifts in the microbial community, nitrifiers and denitrifiers in the biofilmin a full-scale rotating biological contactor. Environmental Science &Technology. 48 (14): 8044-8052.
29. Cai L, Ju F, Zhang T*. 2014. Tracking human sewage microbiome in a municipal wastewater treatment plant. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 98(7): 3317-3326.
30. Liu LL, Wang ZP, Ju F, Zhang T*. 2014.Co-occurrence correlations of heavy metals in sediments revealed using network analysis. Chemosphere. 119:1305-1313.
31. Ju F, Zhang T*. 2014. Novel microbial populations in ambient and mesophilic biogas-producing and phenol-degrading consortia unraveled by high-throughput sequencing. Microbial Ecology. 68(2)235-246.
32. Fang H, Cai L, Yang Y, Ju F, Li XD, YuYL, Zhang T*. 2014. Metagenomic analysis reveals potential biodegradation pathways of persistent pesticides in freshwater and marine sediments. Scienceof the Total Environment. 470-471: 983-992.
33. Xia Y, Ju F, Fang H.H.,Zhang, T*. 2013. Mining of novel thermo-stable cellulolytic genes from athermophilic cellulose-degrading consortium by metagenomics. PLoS ONE, 8(1),e53779.
34. Guo F, Ju F, Cai L, ZhangT*. 2013. Taxonomic precision of different hypervariable regions of 16S rRNA gene and annotation methods for functional bacterial groups in biological wastewater treatment. PLoS ONE. 8(10): e7618.
35. Yang Y, Li B, Ju F, Zhang T*. 2013. Exploring variation of antibiotic resistance genes in activated sludge over afour-year period through a metagenomic approach. Environmental Science &Technology. 18(47),10197-10205.
36. Lan S *, Ju F, Wu X. 2012. Treatment of wastewater containing EDTA-Cu (II) using the combined process of interior microelectrolysis and Fenton oxidation-coagulation. Separation and PurificationTechnology, 89: 117-124.
37. Ju F, Hu YY*, Cheng, JH. 2011. Removalof chelated Cu (II) from aqueous solution by adsorption–coprecipitation with iron hydroxides prepared from microelectrolysis process. Desalination, 274(1),130-135.
38. Ju F, Hu YY*. 2011. Removal of EDTA-chelated copper from aqueous solution by interior microelectrolysis. Separation andPurification Technology, 78(1), 33-41.