Zhe Zhang graduated from Hebei Agricultural University with her PhD degree majored in Pesticide Science. During her doctoral study, she mainly focused on the microbial degradation mechanism of the herbicide nicosulfuron, including the screeningand isolation of nicosulfuron-degrading bacteria, the study of the degradation characteristics, the isolation and purification of degrading enzymes and the interaction between the degrading enzymes and nicosulfuron, the application and environmental health effects of nicosulfuron-degrading bacteria. In March 2020, she joined the EMBLab to conduct research on the screening and biotransformation of emerging pollutant-degrading bacteria.
1. Zhe Zhang, Dongchen Yang,Jiaying Wang, Jingqian Huo, Jinlin Zhang, Studies on the interactions between nicosulfuron and degradation enzymes, Process Biochemistry (2019), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procbio.2019.11.038
2. ZheZhang, Yue Zhang, Dongchen Yang, Jinlin Zhang. Expression and functional analysis of three nicosulfuron-degrading enzymes from Bacillus subtilis YB1. Journal of Environmental Science and Health,Part B, 2018, 53(7), 476-485.
3. 张哲, 杨树森, 杨冬臣, 张金林. 烟嘧磺隆降解菌枯草芽孢杆菌 YB1 颗粒剂的加工及应用.农药学学报，2018, 20(2): 254-258.
4. Jingqian Huo, Liuyong Ma, Zhe Zhang, ZhijinFan, Jinlin Zhang. Synthesis and biological activity of novelN-(3-furan-2-yl-1-phenyl-1H-pyrazol-5-yl) amides derivatives[J]. Chinese Chemical Letters, 2016, 27(9): 1547-1550.
5. Jingqian Huo,Bin Zhao, Zhe Zhang, Jihong Xing, Jinlin Zhang, Jingao Dong, ZhijinFan. Structure-based discovery and synthesis of potential Transketolase inhibitors[J].Molecules, 2018, 23(9): 2116.
6. Jingqian Huo,Bin Zhao, Zhe Zhang, Jingao Dong, Jinlin Zhang. Isolationof herbicidal substance, α-terthienyl, from the root of Flaveria bidentis using HSCCC and HPLC[J]. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology,2016, 18(1),155-159.